Texas Science Olympiad
State-wide tournament featuring a series of individual and team events for students grades 6-12
Friday-Saturday, April 21-22, 2017
1:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 7, 2016
10 a.m., Thursday, January 05, 2017
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Teams & Coaches
(read this stuff first)
(compete here to qualify for state)
(practice here before regional competitions)
State Tournament Information:
(Texas A&M University, College Station)
- State Tournament Events
- Eligible Teams for State Tournament
- Forms & Deadlines for State Tournament
- Clarifications for State Tournament Events
- State Schedule - Division B (Middle School)
- State Schedule - Division C (High School)
- State Event Time-Slot Sign Up System
- State Travel and Accommodations
- State Tournament General Information
- State Tournament Frequently Asked Questions
If paying by check, payments submitted without documentation will be RETURNED to sender. Documentation (invoice, registration confirmation, etc.) MUST accompany payment if by mail/check.
A link will be provided on the generated reciept of your registration to pay by credit card.
Purchase Orders (PO's) are NOT accepted!
*A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks and credit cards.
Absolutely NO REFUNDS!
Event sign-up system (ESUS)
Many events require a specific time period for teams to compete, this form is designed for you to sign-up for your teams time slot prior to the competition.
This form is emailed to primary coach when it is available for completion.