Texas Science Olympiad
State-wide tournament featuring a series of individual and team events for students grades 6-12
Friday-Saturday, April 24-25, 2020
The week of September 9, 2019
January 6, 2020
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Teams & Coaches
(read this stuff first)
(compete here to qualify for state)
(practice here before regional competitions)
State Tournament Information:
(Texas A&M University, College Station)
- State Tournament Events
- Eligible Teams for State Tournament
- Forms & Deadlines for State Tournament
- Clarifications for State Tournament Events
- State Schedule - Division B (Middle School)
- State Schedule - Division C (High School)
- State Event Time-Slot Sign Up System
- State Travel and Accommodations
- State Tournament General Information
- State Tournament Frequently Asked Questions
If paying by check, payments submitted without documentation will be RETURNED to sender. Documentation (invoice, registration confirmation, etc.) MUST accompany payment if by mail/check.
A link will be provided on the generated reciept of your registration to pay by credit card.
Purchase Orders (PO's) are NOT accepted!
*A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks and credit cards.
Absolutely NO REFUNDS!
Texas Science Olympiad coaches' clinic
The purpose of this Coaches’ Clinic is to introduce the current years' events for the Texas Science Olympiad. Through this series of workshops, coaches will develop a better understanding of the events along with strategies for their classroom implementation. The clinic workshops will be conducted by experienced event supervisors and coaches.
To learn more about the Coaches' Clinic at Texas A&M University, click here.
Additional Coach Resources
- Science Olympiad Inc. ‹— This site has a tremendous amount of information and rules for coaches, both new and veteran!